Asking Price: $2.75M
• 6 Acres of Oceanfront Property (3 Acres undeveloped)
• 285 ft. Ocean frontage
• Exclusive Commercial Access to Salt Spring Island's "Salt Spring" Mineral Waters (Canada’s
only Oceanfront Mineral Spa)
• 12 Chalets, 1 Executive Suite and 4-level Spa and Reception building (~14,000 sq. ft.)
• High Occupancy Rate for Rental Units
• Busy Low Overhead Health Spa Business
• 13 Self-contained Oceanview Rental Units (600 – 1,200 sq. ft each)
• 10 Spa Treatment Rooms
• 4-level 4,760 sq. ft Reception and Spa Building
• 2 km from Fernwood Dock (Boat & Floatplane arrivals and Restaurant/Cafe)
A peaceful Spa Resort sanctuary retreat only minutes from Vancouver, Seattle & Victoria. British Columbia’s Salt Springs Spa Resort is an all year round island escape you visit to relax, rejuvenate and remember to breathe again. Centrally located between Vancouver Island and Mainland Vancouver, Salt Spring Island has three ferry terminals and several charter flights daily.
Steps from the ocean on the northeast coast near Fernwood, the resort sits atop the mineral springs that gave the island its name. Now is your opportunity to own a successful oceanfront landmark Salt Spring Island business priced for quick sale!
Picture soaking in Salt Spring Island's mineral waters piped directly into your chalet or suite. Stroll along the beach and explore the pathways behind the resort or stay warm by your fireplace as you admire the ocean view with a glass of Salt Spring Wine. It's a comforting thought, which begs the question: would you have to check-out if you owned the place?
• ~55% Occupancy Rate (2003-2010)
• 285 ft. of Private Beach Access
• 13 Rental Units and 4-level Spa and Reception Building (~14,000 sq. ft.)
• Only resort in Canada that combines mineral springs with ocean view spa accommodation.
• Large number of repeat clientele and high brand recognition